공급 업체와 통신? 공급 업체
HOPE HA Ms. HOPE HA
나는 당신을 위해 무엇을 할 수 있습니까?
지금 채팅 공급 업체에 문의하십시오

Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd

PRODUCT CATEGORIES

운반 천장 롤링 성형 장비
운반 천장 롤링 성형 장비
운반 천장 롤링 성형 장비
운반 천장 롤링 성형 장비

운반 천장 롤링 성형 장비

지불 유형: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Western Union
Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
최소 주문량: 1 Set/Sets
배송 시간: 30 일

기본 정보

    모형:  carrying channel

Additional Info

    생산력: 30sets/Month

    원산지:  중국

    공급 능력: 30sets/Month

제품 설명



운반 천장 롤 성형 기계
운반 천장 롤 성형 기계
운반 천장 롤 성형 기계

운반 천장 롤 성형 기계
운반 천장 롤 성형 기계
운반 천장 롤 성형 기계






1 : 우리의 유리한 :

1) : 공장 직접 공급 가격.

2) : 우리는 10 년 이상 동안 수출했다.

3) : 고객은 약 40 개국에서 왔습니다.

4) : 우리는 전문 연구 팀이 있습니다. 우리는 귀하의 요구 사항에 따라 기계를 만들 수 있습니다.

5) : 하이 엔드 및 고급 디자인

2. 사양


3. 구성 요소
1. 수동 드 코 일러 --- 1Set
2. 급지 장치 --- 1Set
3. 롤러 장치 --- 1Set
4. 유압 절단 장치 --- 1Set
5. 유압 스테이션 --- 1Set
6.PLC 제어 박스
7. 생산 랙 --- 1 세트

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
 

제품 디렉토리 : 기계를 형성하는 가벼운 계기 강철 구조 > 운반 채널 롤 성형 기계

질문 보내기

HOPE HA

Ms. HOPE HA

전화 번호:86-318-8189095

Fax:86-317-8189095

휴대전화:+8615533778893Contact me with Whatsapp

이메일:hope@zdywjx.com

회사 주소:ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE, Cangzhou, Hebei